Tuesday 2 May 2017

A Project!

Hi jammers! I am finally back from my boring trip to my Aunt's house. When I say ''boring'', I really mean it. But I got ice-cream there daily, so I managed to survive. Yay! ;D

Anyways, this post is gonna be a short post, but I just want to share an idea I had with you guys.
I want to make...
                         A Jammer Database!
This would be a blog which will act as a database which contains jammers from Animal Jam. For example, each jammer will have their own post which will contain an image of their player card, and some information such as gender and likes (so that other jammers can find others like them!). I know this project will be COMPLETELY useless, but that's who I am, the queen of doing useless stuff! ;)
But it'll be fun. So, if anyone is interested, I'll happily make them an author of this blog/database!
To start things off, I already made the blog, but it needs a complete makeover.
Here's a link to it:
                         http://jammerdatabase.blogspot.com
Anyways, that's all that I have to share with you guys. I would've made real post, but I spent my time on the computer doing other useless stuff (see, queen of useless stuff) so I don't have any time left on the computer.
Bye!

P.S: I completely know that I'm weird, and I also like llamas (and chibi girls... ;) )

3 comments:

  1. That's actually cool a idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Good question, for the time being, author applications are not open. But that's just because I haven't come up with a way for Jammers to become authors. I need to make a page on that blog which has the rules of being an author and I might need to make a separate email address for that purpose. But when I'm done with all that, anyone can become an author if they meet the simple requirements! :D I'll inform you guys when that work is done.

      Delete

Looks like you've decided to comment! Cool! Feel free to share your opinion as long as it isn't hurtful. Since younger people are reading, try to keep your comments appropriate. Thanks for understanding! :D